Graphic designers at LIFT are wildly creative and obsessively meticulous. We understand the human condition and how design can change the world. As graphic designers, we create compelling, original designs for multiple platforms such as websites, magazines, apps, environmental displays, events, etc. We are able to translate the client’s and a user’s needs into designs that are visually engaging and meaningful. We love lots of fonts, unique brand identities, cool user experiences, color theory, and lots of coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Opening is available in our Chattanooga, Raleigh and Palm Beach offices.
Some of our responsibilities include conceptual development, ideation, prototyping, design, and implementation across any number of tool sets.
· We have a keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design – very human-2-human.
· We are fastidious and efficient in production, optimization, and documentation with problem solving skills out the wazoo.
· We are able to communicate and collaborate with all our team members so that we create success for our clients and a sense of wonder in all that we do.
· We maintain a relentless focus on what’s best for our clients.
· We hold ourselves to the highest professional and ethical standards.
· We have constantly distracting curiosity and creativity.
· We have a passion for creating products that resonate on a personal level.
· We are fearless and possess an over abundance of positivity.
If you feel that you might be one of us, then make sure you have all of the following:
· Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field
· 2 years minimum related job experience
· Proficiency of Adobe Creative Cloud
· Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
No Calls - Please send resume with samples of your work to : Careers@lift1428.com