The Business Office Manager is in charge of the business office and manages all transactions related to accounts payable,accounts receivable, and other business accounts. He or she maintains accurate census data and levels of service and implements and monitors systems with departmental directors for budgetary compliance. The Business Office Manager works with sensitive information, and maintaining and protecting confidentiality is of utmost importance. He or she is responsible for performing the business-related functions of the Company and for assisting the CEO with other duties as needed.
- Responsible to managing the cash flow for all LIFT business accounts.
- Manages accounts payable and accounts receivable processes and ensures the accuracy of General Ledger.
- Helps prepare the operating budget and provides team directors with regular updates on team spending.
- Responsible for reviewing all New Hire paperwork for accuracy and ensure it is completed timely.
- Make sure Bi-weekly payroll hours are completed and approved by all teams and submitted to the Payroll Administrator for processing.
- Makes bank deposits and reconciles petty cash
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Partners with internal teams to develop weekly and monthly financial planning, forecasting, and reporting
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred
- Five years of relevant experience and sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Advanced problem solving skills and analysis combined with proven ability to report the findings
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite. Experienced with business applications and accounting software
- Highly analytical, dependable, detail oriented, and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with individuals at all levels of the company
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
To apply, email your cover letter, resume (PDF files only; LinkedIn profile links also acceptable in addition to traditional resume), salary requirements and a link to your portfolio (if applicable) to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title for the position you are interested in.